Adorned FormatRevive '17 builds upon Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth's new legacy work on Titus 2. The book Adorned: Living Out the Beauty of the Gospel Together is a powerful vision for women to live in community as God designed it. To help women understand how to invest themselves into the lives of younger women, Revive '17 will include
- Compelling messages from several speakers based on each chapter of Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth's book, Adorned.
- Fourteen entertaining skits complementing the messages.
- Practical take-aways you can implement right away.
- Networking with like-minded leaders from across the country.
- Spiritually energizing prayer and refreshment for your soul.
- Encouragement and equipping for your ministry.
The instructions to women in Titus 2 provides a roadmap to experience the kind of community and influence God designed for the church and the world.
- A Woman Adorned . . . and Adorning: Beauty Secrets of Titus 2
- Doctrine, You, and Titus 2: The "What" and the "Now What"
- Don’t Give Up on That Modeling Career: Aging Beautifully—at All Ages
- Grow Up and Step Up: Teaching and Learning—Life-to-Life
- Revival of Reverence: Living in Sacred Service
- You Don’t Say: Abstaining from Slander
- At Liberty: Experiencing Freedom from Bondage
- A "Sophron" State of Mind: Developing Self-Control
- Passionate About Purity: Pursuing Holiness in an Unholy World
- Taste of Heaven: Cultivating a Heart for Home
- Need Help Lovin' That Man: Training Our Hearts for Relationship
- An Unexpected Blessing: Discovering the Strength and Beauty of Submission
- Life-Givers in Training: Embracing the Gifts of Motherhood
- Instruments of Grace: Showing a Deeper Kind of Kindness